ARMA III - Adventures on Wasteland [Armajunkies #4 Server]

@jester there is a reason why we dont play on them, and I think it was because there was only ever a few players on them. Could be wrong.

I’d be tempted to try another map out. Been so long since we played them it would be like a new game nearly.

they only have one on Stratis. Which we have played the shit out of and does feel really small. But few of us on may just encorouge a few more to join in and get a reasonable player base for the size of map. Id be up for Stratis again for nostalgia.

I should have learnt by now that there is little point in getting stressed in ARMA - because what goes around, comes around.

So from the shit in the previous night, which drove me to frustration. To last night, where we came on late… found and stole a Kuma battle-tank - which we parked. Then decided to look at the base built on the main airfield… and discovered that a second one had been built next to it.

But it wasn’t locked down.

Stole all their crates, vehicles and a baselocker… Netted around 35K all in all. They are going to be soooo pissed.

Hammy also left one of their vehicles under his ownership as a calling card. ZiiP Was 'ere.

Oh - and @MadMan - The base belonged to ECID. So revenge was ours after the incidents earlier on in the evening… :slight_smile:

I reckon we did at least 150k worth of damage to their banks by the time you take in what all was need to transport all that too there etc.

Was very satisfying

Think it’s safe to safe after last night molden wastelands is a no go.

Another for altis? Lol

Had a wee bit of a nightmare last night, not in game. In real sleep. You know how sometimes you have a dream and maybe you wake up for a moment as you come round you still feel the emotions in your dream until you tale stock of it being a dream. I had that last night that my Wasteland bank account was actually depleting my own bank account. And that I was panicing as I had spend the mortgage money on AT missiles. It woke me up in a bit of panic. All good though.

Brilliant!!

Covering while Hammy and Jes check the outpost. Got a nice couple of kills.

Driving saarf…

Caaaaarrr!

Nice shootin’ Scott - definitely worth being turned-out on those trucks…

Some good play by us last night. The front and read cover in the pick ups works well.

Also, our intent gathering via getting people to argue has been on point the last few nights! Even getting people to change sides. Good work guys

That was hilarious… started a war between 2 factions…

About for a blast as and when dooods!

In the words of @vredesbyrd What the actual??

Well, that was one of the better night’s tonight. After our stealth work in Linnhaven netted us 25K from a Large Money Shipment, we hit a medium money shipment that resulted in us stealing a Rhino from someone as they got out, then hitting the shipment and dying… but then recovering everything - then helped the AA Jets finish off a tank with Spot in it and nicked their cash… another 30K + about 22K from wrecked tanks that were salvaged.

Then, just after @Scottyboy and @Hammy logged off, @RoGuE and myself decided to just peek up the road out of Valagagagaga to see if anything was left…

Bumped into Spot and his mate Philli again. Killed them. Nicked another 6-8K… :slight_smile:

Oh - and the cheeky sod had my GPMG and all my gear. So rekitted as I was :slight_smile:

Spots finally words… “Die runde geht an euch…”

“The round goes to you”.

They’ll be after us next time… :slight_smile: GG

Spent the evening on the couch watching crap TV and playing Plague Inc on my phone so missed all the fun!

Are we sticking around Armajunkies then?

Its hard to find a better wastelands server with those sort of numbers. The other maps are a nightmare, though I’d be tempted to try altis again.

The trouble is with games like this with multiple groups is that the minority of dickheads effect the mindset of the masses.

I think we immediately presume that all other groups are obnoxious elite twats who are better than us and/or have nothing in common.

But then they probably see us in the same way. Just because some are cockwombles, doesn’t mean everyone is.

I think ECID and his group - well, Elgandi - are ok. We seem to have banter with them regularly now… usually about Frojan being in a jet.

Spot seems ok too… and a few of the others.

Shadow and Shadowfox seem quite opinionated and I’ve had run ins with them. Equally, frojan seems sound, just annoying in a jet… but doesn’t seem to mind having the pee taken out of him about it.

The Wombat guys are annoyingly good, but don’t say much.

So, all in all, for a random bunch of folk on an international server in a game that is designed to generate conflict between groups - it is pretty amicable most of the time.

IMHO.

I’m a cockwomble :smiley:

Sometimes.

I have an ambush plan. Might take some work, but could be interesting. It involves some concrete barriers, a road, and loads of explosives.

Will explain later