GTA 5 session anyone?

new event looks good new stunt race type and new cars

really enjoyed the last couple of blasts at this, so yes, i will play more of fun driving shooting game: crazy tracks edition.

Id like to do more heists so need a 4 man squad. Friday night if anyones free??

im up for friday night heist!

I’ll see if I can get on for a little while. Probably won’t be able to though.

We doing this tonight still folks?

I’m about now, but got a mate popping over later. I’ll be about most of the weekend though.

might be about, depends on a few things now. sorry

Saturday heist was good fun! Be well up for more of these. Ive still got loads to do.

im game to help out when ever mate

I’d like to finish whichever one I’m on; all i remember is endlessly flying a light aircraft around and avoiding jets while something went on on the ground?

Pick a night this week and we’ll see what we can do.

that sounds like the jail break

if it’s a weeknight i have a bedtime -_- due to work and all that jazz but still game

that’s cool, i have D&D tonight and won’t be on again till Saturday, so we could give it a bash then if anyone’s free again.

Let you know Saturday, will depend on weather as outside stuff needing done and also djing Saturday night

I’ll check if I still have it installed and if not will reinstall it. Haven’t played enough GTA V

im good for saturday

whats the crack with play some of this today/tomorrow?

I AM THE CRACK! I HAVE RETURNED FROM WHENCE I WENT, TO DRIVE, AND SHOOT, AND BITCH ABOUT THE GENERAL STATE OF AFFAIRS.

Did someone move my lighter from my desk?

New update for GTA V around owning nightclubs, might look into this next week if anyone fancies it. Monday/Tuesday night?