I fucking love games!

So I have full on spammed the forum with E3 2018 footage, some stuff I’ve probably missed, please fill the gaps if you can :smiley:

But yeah… I FUCKING LOVE GAMES.

The end.

Pip if it wasn’t for you spamming the form with all the E3 stuff…I wouldn’t know what was going on as I have no time to sift through it myself.

Thank you for the time you put into it. Luffs ya

@VirulentPip as much as I love you doing this, pleas stop!! I dont have the time or money for all these games!!! Let me live in a little bubble where the is only a few games that I can play!! All these games and so little time/money!!!

Seriously, thanks again for all this! Few games there I now would like to get at some point. (After I finish assassins creed, and then move on to God of War, with all the PC stuff thrown in too! SO LITTLE TIME!)

@Hammy Oh man tell me about it!! I still have a long list to get through myself :weary: But this is also why I use http://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/ for quite a lot of my PS4 gaming needs.

Hammy is right, please stop. I don’t wanna buy a PS4 …

Dooooo iiiiiit! I’m pretty sure you could pick up one second hand for a damn decent price now days :slight_smile:

Keep threatening mu oldest that if she does not behave im taking her one off her :slight_smile:

I was looking at my list of 37 new posts, fist thought was WTF is wrong with this thing. Then I this tread popped up :slight_smile: Good that you are keeping us informed.

See, mee too! But hours in the day…and also so many seem to be PS4 :frowning: