Oh fuck... EVE

Welcome back :slight_smile: I promise I won’t abandon you in any more wormholes!!

Hi chaps! Hey Nasty!

I have been busy as Caolan said, but my chars are still churning through the skill books :slight_smile:
I think having organised EVE evenings AKA EVEnings™ would really help with my time logistics. When is everyone free next?

I’m game for a game this evening and tomorrow. I’m hoping my Friday night might be busy, but that’s unlikely.

All for the Pew!

I am downing a few ales tonight, but tomorrow could be good. Would be quite late though. 20:30-21:00 ish.

Wifey is away today through until either Friday or possibly Saturday morning. I intend to “kick the ass right out of Eve” between now and then, playing as safe as possible but also running low sec scan sites. If you’re timings match when I’m on I’ll gladly join you for whatever you plan to do :slight_smile:

I’m on leave all this week, so can play most evening from around 20:00 to late.

Next week I will also see how EVE works from the Hotel I stay in during the week.

Gate camp gave themselves away in local chat, a close one. I was about to try and warp through that gate…took the long way around instead :frowning:

"The Eve Online community is paying tribute to renowned scientist professor Stephen Hawking - who passed away yesterday at the age of 76 - by lighting up the universe with beacons in his honour.

“Remember to look up at the stars,” Hawking told us.

Originally reported by , it was a Reddit thread by kairiola that started the tributes yesterday, who suggested Eve Online players lay down their arms, head to New Eden, and light their cynosural beacons in memoriam of Hawking from 22:00 (UTC).

For those not in the know, cynosural beacons are jump beacons for capital ships which produce a bright light. These beacons can only be lit in null-sec, which are the emptiest areas of the galaxy due to in-game rules, hence New Eden was chosen as a destination.

It didn’t take long for the galaxy to light up in honour of “one of the brightest minds humanity has ever had.” "

Source - and further reading.

New event just went live - kill Guristas (filthy space pilots) for stuffz;

Happy days. I’ll be on when I’m back home on Thursday.

Well, tonight I ran Incursion’s with WarpToMe for 2 hours-ish and made around 270 mil-ish.

Good to get bad into EVE.

I also plan to run some PvP ops with Zarvox Toral’s soon. If you join his in-game chat channel he posts fleet schedules and what type of fleet he will be running. You can also find him on YouTube or Twitch.

If any of you fancy it let me know.

I’m up for both of those things :slight_smile: What was your setup for Incursions?

And what sort of fleet do they want for peeveeps?

I have two Incursion fits; a Logi which I fly most of the time and a DPS Sniper. Both fits are below.

*[Scimitar, X L5 Scimi 3xTL ]
Power Diagnostic System II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II

Gistum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Shadow Serpentis Remote Tracking Computer
Republic Fleet 10MN Afterburner

Large Remote Shield Booster II

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Warrior II x5
Light Armor Maintenance Bot I x4

Tracking Speed Script x3
Optimal Range Script x3

[Machariel, X Mach T2 1400mm]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Reactor Control Unit II
Damage Control II

Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Large Shield Extender II
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
500MN Microwarpdrive II

1400mm Howitzer Artillery II
Small Tractor Beam I

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Large Projectile Burst Aerator II

Hobgoblin II x10
Hammerhead II x5
Light Armor Maintenance Bot I x5

Tracking Speed Script x3
Quake L x10000
Nanite Repair Paste x100
Republic Fleet EMP L x5401
Optimal Range Script x3

Ok, I have been looking around at some of the best public PVP fleets and communities within EVE and found a good list below.

I plan to review each of the groups and then head to Jite to set up a number of ships ready. If you fancy it give me a shout.

Join the channel below to review the MOTD in the EVE chat channel.

The Beehive

NPSI hub

Spectre Fleet

Bombers Bar

ZarvoxTwitch

Well we’re into my daughters Easter holidays now so that will really throttle down the amount of time I’ll be gaming, unless it’s to show her the pretty space ships :wink: But thanks for posting updates - maybe I can book a slot :slight_smile:

Bunch of S.P.A.C.E. events on for the next week:

If there’s one thing EVE does very well, it’s cinematic videos :smiley:

“Oh, it auto-renews! I guess I’ll quickly jump on and check my skills…”

Oh boy was I naiive! I did check my skills, but then saw that I could do a few agency things.

One mission, 3 hours laters, 10 Hobgoblin II’s lost, about 5,000 rounds of ammo… that mission was done.

Some barricade mission in Danera, but fuck me were they regenerating armour quickly! Picked up about 4.5 million in Bounties and another 1.8 in the mission reward. Taxes were paid of course :smiley:

All for the pew.