Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Probably one of my most beloved “rebooted” franchises from the last years was Tomb Raider. I was bit causious with the initial release but then I chewed through it in record time and almost 100% it, same for the last iteration. The mixture of survival, puzzle solving, exploration and bow shooting (because fuck other weapons, except silenced pistol) is just really enjoyable. If I’m not mistaken the new game releases next week and I couldn’t find ANY post about it yet!

So anyone else a bit excited?

Loved the 1st in the reboot, need to play the second and then will move on to this.

Absolutely love them both! Shadow releases 18th September.

NO, that long, fuck. That other website was lying… that never happens on the internet.

I got some emails about it and am currently playing through rise of the tomb raider.

I’ll probably shadow of the tomb raider when it comes out as the recent games have been really good IMO :slight_smile:

LOOKS SOO GOOD

Heard it was going to be the last one of this series of reboots. Not sure if I regret that decision, if it’s true. I enjoyed these games, but I’m curious what else they can do with the franchise.

Knowing me, whatever they come up with, I’m likely to play and enjoy it.