Some films coming out soon that are really exciting and make the world seem a better place

I’m going to watch this later. The plot sounds a bit ripped off of lockout, which itself was an homage to escape from new york that john carpenter successfully sued for ripping off escape from new york, which kinda means no one can make films like this, and yet here it is.

Also Scott Adkins.

‘The International Space Station is now a prison - the ultimate black site. No one’s getting out. And no one knows it’s there. But when the imprisoned terrorists take over the Station and turn it into a missile aimed at Moscow, only a shuttle pilot and a rookie doctor can stop them. Their task is complicated by a rogue CIA agent (Scott Adkins) who has his own plans for the station and the terrorists within.’

Trailer isn’t great but it is written and directed by Shane Black so fingers crossed

Same thoughts but I missed the Shane Black credit, so yeah fingers crossed :slight_smile:

So. Deadpool 2 comes out here tomorrow night…

See it this Friday and then Solo next Friday.

Still need to see Infinity wars

Yeah Infinity Wars is worth a watch.

Solo - is that the new film about Lando Calrissian? :wink:

Deadpool 2 is good. It’s a weird one for me to be critical of - in a lot of ways it’s not as good as the first one, but in other ways it’s better. I think on balance it’s not as good as the first one purely because we already a first one. Not that it’s bad at all. It’s still very much what the first film was, but with MORE, meaning in a way it’s become more of what it was taking the piss out of, but it still takes the piss out of itself so…

Domino is a wonder, a joy to watch on the screen, completely owns the (un-fleshed out) character and manages to deliver a “comic book” quality to it somehow.
But Terry Crewes is amazing - I know he’s great and funny and everything but this blew me away. Stand out performance and wouldn’t surprise me if people are already talking about a spin off…

This could be a fun, dumb film :slight_smile:

Got the main dude from The Raid and I enjoy Wahlbergs dumb blowy-uppy films.

Just saw that trailer last night. Was unsure but interested. Seems like a SWAT like storyline.