Transfer deadline day 31-08-2017

For any of you football fans in here, some big deals going on.

The Ox to Liverpool for me is ok move. He’s injure prone and Liverpool have a good midfield 3 atm, so not sure how he will fit in. Dont think Coutinho will go this window. He’ll be away in Jan.

Spurs seem to be pulling the rug from under Chelsea if the rumors are true. Serge Aurier is a good signing and if they get Llorente for a back up to Kane from under Chelsea nose will keep their fans happy. Also rumours of Barkley bid going in.

Swansea have signed Renato Sanches on a season-long loan from Bayern Munich which for me is a great signing.

One of the signings of the window for me is Krychowiak to West Brom form PSG. Think he is a smashing player, and if they keep Jonny Evans, they will have a good squad to push for Europe.

Just watching now what goes on with Alexis Sanchez to City, but think there will be at least one big surprise signing before it closes.

You think Arsenal will actually replace anyone this window? I’d say they are in big trouble – lot of lower teams have done some good business recently.

Arsenal are screwed unless they can bring in someone. Even if Sanchez stays, he doesnt want to be there now and will go in January.

FUGGIN FUGG FUGG FUGG…

That’s pretty much how I feel every transfer window… This one more so! Started off so promising, I honestly have no idea who we’d bring in… Mahrez possibly? VVD from Southampton possibly? Lemar? Draxler?

IMG-20170831-WA0021

@VirulentPip From what ive seen, they are happy with what they have done. Though want to sign Lemar before letting Sanchez go.

I’d be shocked if you got in Mahrez. To be fair – he ain’t that good - I was looking at his stats on SSN, and other than the 2015 season where he got double-digit goals… he’s been pretty shit the rest of the time… Probably helped a lot by Kante that season.

Absolutely, I’d prefer Lemar or Draxler over Mahrez… I still want defensive improvements, by far what is needed the most. Thankfully it looks like Mustafi is staying after all, found it very odd for him to be linked with a move after one season.

Leeds have signed another striker. Using the money from Chris Woods well. Good to see. Big year for us.

@VirulentPip No way I can see you getting Draxler. Barca and Munich are meant to be after him.

Looks like Villa haven’t managed to offload any of our deadwood.

Deals are off or non-existent with Elphick, McCormack, Gardener, Richards… that’s like £10mil + wages just there that should have gone.

Arsenal have offered £92m (€100m) to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco.

We understand Arsenal are yet to respond to Manchester City’s second bid of £55m for Alexis Sanchez.

Thats from sky sports.

Seen Villa turned down £1m from Sunderland for Elphick

£92M holy hell! I don’t know much about him, but I’m sure that’s overpriced… But then again £35/40M for Ox with 10 months left… I guess 92 for a player that Monaco really don’t want to sell almost makes sense… I think …

Looks like Lamar wants a Liverpool move.

Yeah, he wants Champions League footy…

Mbappe to PSG has been confirmed… I honestly have no idea what’s going on with Arsenal :frowning:

What the fuck happened with Barkley!!!

Rejected Chelsea move?

Had everything agreed and then changed his mind.

lemar looks like he could be great, but he’s part of monaco’s ‘keep trying to produce the next thierry henry’ factory (along with mbappe). He might be a little lightweight for the premier league though, until he’s matured a little.

we’re 6 in, 16 out, and will be re-appointing that cunt that <removed because that shit is under an injunction in the UK still, because Alan Pardew thinks everyone should love him and it’s unfair if they know how he treats people> as manager as soon as our owner convinces our current manager to quit; apparently whoever wins this standoff gets around a £5m payout.

Morecambe (hometown team) have signed Adam Campbell (newcastle youth reject). He’s lightning fast, with no end product and a terrible attitude.

it’s gonna be a long season, htl.