War Thunder Update and General Thread

Remember that using ALT+1, 2, 3 or 4 changes manual control of the various guns on the ship. Hugely important if you have a plane buzzing you and your main gun is a cannon. Change to your multiple LMGs.

When you literally kill everyone single person you come across…

14 boat kills…

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXX!!! :crazy_face:

Ever wonder why your screen starts to go dark when you bank too hard in a plane in this?

It’s because your pilot is going through this:

depth charges are ACE. Especially on initial point captures… circle of smoke… little PT’s rush in… 8 depth charges on 3 sec fuses…

BOOM BOOM BOOM… hehehe. My point.

:slight_smile:

OK, please stop updating this as it’s tempting me too much… :sob:

Shoosh you :stuck_out_tongue:

:shushing_face:

Managed to match Jesters killcount in Naval battles :blush:

Flak barge for the win!

Oh boats now too?

:wink:

I’ll revert you to my previous post schpooooon :slight_smile:

I just had my first boaty game - very frenetic, lots of people donut-ing and trying to ram. AA guns seem surprisingly effective. Need to go out but will investigate more of this.

Not enough seamen though…

If you win 5 games in Naval and finish the round in a boat, you get the MLRS Ruskie boat.

Challenge ends on the 6th I think.

If you have Tier 5 or 6 stuff that you’ve recently unlocked and still haven’t researched any parts or FPE for, you’ve got 4 months to grrrrrrrrind the fuck out of them! :smiley:

https://warthunder.com/en/game/changelog/current/891?fbclid=IwAR2tWu5OHrdcn1ulWSVTzaYQR87JVZX7kdYawUkN45ohEmF823Z5G2tSdrg

T5 or 6???..*grabs binoculars to look that far in the distance

Yeah, I got all excited about helo’s then noticed they’re not for noobs like me…

Awwww, Phly has now become officially sponsored by Thrustmaster :blush:

Hey?? What?? Not seen his last few vids yet.

What’s phlee got himself into?