ZiiP Fantasy Football League

Another successful weekend… well, for me anyway. Over 200 points already

Aguero scored a hat-trick, which benefited @MicJules and myself. This has pushed Mic into 2nd above @Hammy.

I swapped out Fabinho 15 minutes before Liverpools match last night, as it looked like he wasn’t the on team sheet for a second match running. I ran with Milner as a replacement - which was good, as he scored.

Only other majoring upset was if anyone had Vardy - who got sent off on Saturday.

Made a few changes, which means these players will now play shit

48 minutes to get any transfers done for this weekend. My team is fit, with no suspensions.

Balls! I had the app open earlier to switch out a suspended defender and forgot… derp

@MicJules is hot on my heels. I’ve got no Spurs players… so he may catch me tomorrow depending on how Kane & Trippier perform.

Obviously I’m hoping that Trippier gets sent off and Kane misses two penalties… he’ll score a hat-trick now, as it is September.

Unlimited Transfers now available for the international period

I am getting completely spanked by Jess :frowning: was catching up then injury to hazard, change of formation and back fired plans

I had Aguero and Morata today. Up to 859 points - placed #2084 in the global leaderboard. 1087 points is currently in the top spot. Probably my best season yet.

How many Transfers do you have left?

about half

Aguero and Kane got me 44 points…

Your gap has grown to over 120 points! :wow: